Thursday, January 6, 2011

The love of riding

All my life I always dreamed of having a horse, may be it is of what we used to hear or see in our child hood, always cartoons carried out in its history a horse story, being a hero or even a second actor like (the hero's horse) or something, unicorns were considered to me as horses but better horses as they can fly and others can not.

  • This creature that every time I look at to find it amazingly beautiful is a symbol of romance to poets and in romantic novels or even a sign of courage when used by knights to defend their king or country.

  • Coming from a background that encourages people to teach their kids 3 sports, one of them is horse back riding, made me always wait for the day that I get on a back of my own horse, and finally the day had come when I met with my partners to make my and their dreams come true.


AL-Fateh Stud........ In love with horseback riding.

Our location

The above presented photo is for Dubai 2010 international champion: ( Al -Lahab) and it is not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment